Thursday, July 19, 2007

Before it's too late....


Ok, so I started my real robot for the assignment after I posted the silly MS paint one, which I was going to paint in acrylic, but then I decided to give digital painting another chance, however, Hannah posted a new theme before I could finish, and when I was going to finish it, I realized I left my trusty wacom pen at work.... sooooooo, with all that said, here's the gist of my rocket robot.....


so yeah, it's almost done.....

P.S.
Longest run on sentence ever! haha

3 comments:

Cat Musgrove said...

ESandra!! I like it a lot! It's really cute.

Mahesh Bhat said...

Hey! Nice one!

What software did you use? Looks like ArtRage :)

Vyoma
KalaaLog.com

ESandra Chong Hollman said...

Thanks Cat, so glad you like it! :D


(Oh, and I used photoshop... painted right over a sketch...)